Each Bridal Box contains:
* Something Old – An old sixpence coin; traditionally the bride would wear it in her left shoe.
* Something New – Choose from 3 options – a white Lace Garter, Organza Garter or Satin Scrunchie.
* Something Borrowed – Lucky Dip Wedding Advice; a Fridge Magnet with a wedding quote. This is different in each box and it’s randomly picked.
* Something Blue – A Bridal Pin; our very own signature stainless steel safety pin hand-decorated with pearls, charms, crystals as per photo. You can choose which design you prefer from the dropdown menu. Each Bridal Pin comes in a lovely white gift box with a grey/silver ribbon and a card inside the lid that reads : ‘This Bridal Pin is just for you to be your Something Blue’.
– Please Note that as freshwater pearls are natural, they differ in shape and size from each other and the finished product may not be the same as in the photos. I always use AAA quality pearls with very good lustre.
* Wedding Notes – a white with silver lettering personalised pocket notebook (A6 size) for the Bride’s wedding ideas & thoughts.
* 1 Glass Tealight Holder decorated with ribbon and lace, matching the box.
* 1 Spacemasks pouch; a self-heating eye mask for relieving and relaxing tired eyes.
* 1 Mini Bath Bomb with Snowmusk scent.
* 1 Greeting Card – with your message handwritten inside. This can be left blank if you wish to write the message yourself.
The size (in mm) of the box is 200 (length) x 160 (width) x 80 (depth).
Always happy to customise so if you have any special requests please do ask. Should you wish a different colour theme (other than the light blue currently shown) possibly to match the wedding colour (bridesmaids dresses etc), please do let me know and I will change all the blue to the colour of your choice. You can contact me here or type your comments in the ‘Order Notes’ box at checkout.
** Please do let me know if your order is urgent so I can prioritise it and post it asap. If you need it for a specific date, and you’re not sure if there is enough time please do ask me before you order.
IMPORTANT: In the case where no information is provided regarding the names of the Bride-to-be and sender, you will receive a non-personalised box.