Each Bride Hamper Bag contains:
* Something Old – An old sixpence coin; traditionally the bride would wear it in her left shoe.
* Something New – Choose from 3 options – a white Lace Garter, Organza Garter or Satin Scrunchie.
* Something Borrowed – Lucky Dip Wedding Advice; a Fridge Magnet with a wedding quote. This is different in each box and it’s randomly picked.
* Something Blue – A Bridal Pin; our very own signature stainless steel safety pin hand-decorated with pearls, charms, crystals as per photo. You can choose which design you prefer from the dropdown menu. Each Bridal Pin comes in a lovely grey velvet gift pouch, together with handmade guarantee and care instructions cards.
– Please Note that as freshwater pearls are natural, they differ in shape and size from each other and the finished product may not be the same as in the photos. I always use AAA quality pearls with very good lustre.
* A personalised notebook for the Bride’s Wedding Notes.
* Greeting Card – with your message handwritten inside. This can be left blank if you wish to write the message yourself.
The size (in mm) of the bag is 225 (length) x 160 (width).
Treat a Bride to Be to a unique accessory bag filled with all the ‘Somethings’ she’d need on her Wedding Day. The bag itself features a silver foil print and a soft lace strap in grey/silver colour to match.
Always happy to customise so if you have any special requests please do ask. You can contact me here .
** Please do let me know if your order is urgent so I can prioritise it and post it asap. If you need it for a specific date, and you’re not sure if there is enough time please do ask me before you order.