A Mini Kit Letterbox Gift for a Bride to Be. All the ‘Somethings’ a Bride needs and a few pampering products for her to wind down and relax. A hand-decorated gift box, personalised with the Bride’s name on it. Each Bridal Box is unique and made to order.
Each Bride to Be Letterbox contains:
* Something Old – An old sixpence coin; traditionally the bride would wear it in her left shoe.
* Something New – A White Organza Bridal Garter. Please note that this is similar but different to the one shown in photos. Our lace garters are currently out of stock.
* Something Borrowed – Lucky Dip Wedding Advice; a Fridge Magnet with a wedding quote. This is different in each box and it’s randomly picked.
* Something Blue – A Bridal Pin; our very own signature stainless steel safety pin hand-decorated with pearls, charms, crystals as per photo. You can choose which design you prefer from the dropdown menu. Comes in a lovely grey velvet gift pouch.
– Please Note that as freshwater pearls are natural, they differ in shape and size from each other and the finished product may not be the same as in the photos. I always use AAA quality pearls with very good lustre.
* 1 Spacemasks pouch; a self-heating eye mask for relieving and relaxing tired eyes.
* Epsom Bath Salts for a relaxing bath or foot soak bath (scent varies depending on stock).
* 1 Greeting Card – with your message handwritten inside. This can be left blank if you wish to write the message yourself.
The size (in mm) of the box is 235 (length) x 170 (width) x 20 (depth).
This Letterbox Gift is the perfect mini kit for a Bride to Be. Always happy to customise so if you have any special requests please do ask. Should you wish a different colour theme (other than the light blue currently shown) possibly to match the wedding colour (bridesmaids dresses etc), please do let me know and I will change all the blue to the colour of your choice. You can contact me here or type your comments in the ‘Order Notes’ box at checkout.
IMPORTANT: In the case where no information is provided regarding the names of the Bride-to-be and sender, you will receive a non-personalised box.